UpaDowna is not just about enjoying outdoor activities, it's about enjoying outdoor activities wisely. That's why we are always promoting, advocating and exhibiting outdoor etiquette such as Leave No Trace, Trail Courtesy, and Share the Road. We also want to help YOU become more comfortable with mother nature by offering classes, trips and skill sessions designed to custom fit your outdoor adventure needs.
How do we get started?? Click here---> Inexpensive Ways to Get Outdoors! As seen on Fox21's "Foxy Moms Green Tips"
Printable Reference Checklists
Printable Kids Activities
- Jr. Explorers Club
- 3rd Sunday of every month Adventure Days
- UpaDowna partnering with local colleges and universities in the outdoor field studies programs.
- Skill sessions including: how to camp, bike maintenance, basic rock climbing and more
- Opportunities to earn outdoor certificates such as the WFA (Wilderness First Aid), WFR (Wilderness First Responder), Avalanche Safety and more.
- 3rd Sunday Adventure days
- Monday Madness- held 2nd Monday of every month with CityROCK Climbing center
- UpaDowna Focus Sessions- summiting 14ers!
For infomation about upcoming classes or events please feel free to contact us:
- phone: 719-216-2185
- email: Steve@upadowna.org
- snail mail: UpaDowna 730 N. Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903