WordPress database error: [Table 'upadowna_DB.upa_ppress_meta_data' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM upa_ppress_meta_data WHERE meta_key = 'content_restrict_data'
Ladies, let me introduce you to the Danner Zigzag Hiking Boot. I'm sure many of you are like me when it comes to accessories and shoes. If they don't have holes in them and still work, it doesn't matter how old they are. This is how I felt about my old pair of hiking boots, some Asolo's I snagged at a sweet REI yard sale. I had those trusty boots for 6 years! Then Danner came into my life. My Asolo's were great don't get me wrong, but the Danner Zigzags were like a whole other world for my feet! Just like they advertise "serious support without serious weight", these comfy and flexible boots also boast a 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner. I found the Zigzags to be very flexible, never stiff, and easy to maneuver over rocks and roots. Waterproof and breath-ability were tested by walking in the creek and also splashing in mud puddles! Both tests provided dry feet and confidence knowing that I could tackle such obstacles! Built on an athletic last, the narrower heel fits women's feet well. Great for on or off the trail, kicking around the campfire or for long treks. Worried about the perfect fit? Check out these awesome tips from Danner:
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Still worried? Check out their Free Return Shipping policy: "Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us."
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner
- Full-grain and nubuck leathers offer protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- EVA dual density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails
- Abrasion resistant toe for protection in high wear areas
- Synergy heel system optimizes responsive fit by locking the heel into the pocket and allows for a lower volume fit
- Danner® Trailguard outsole features unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional lug patterns in the center of the foot for superior traction on varied surfaces
- Co-Molded ESS plate for underfoot protection and stability
- 6" height
- 34 oz
- MSRP $150
And if you're a man, don't fret…they also have a Zigzag for you too! Adventure On! ~MtnMama