WordPress database error: [Table 'upadowna_DB.upa_ppress_meta_data' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM upa_ppress_meta_data WHERE meta_key = 'content_restrict_data'
506 Ruxton Ave
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
The Incline Happy Hour is back! What is the IHH? Well, a group of us make the trek up from the bottom of the incline then run down Barr Trail and usually end up at a local Manitou Springs watering hole afterward (this month: Manitou Brewing Company!). Start whenever you need to, this is self paced, not a race and is not a guided group activity. Friendly and welcoming to all, but be sure you are physically (and mentally) in shape for this extreme hike.
Come out, make some friends, and most importantly have fun! We look forward to seeing you!
How to participate:
1) Join our UpaDowna group on Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/566191
2) RSVP to the Incline Happy Hour of the month event
3) Sign the waiver: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5e12796086eeb/web/
3) Complete the Incline sometime that day (think about joining us at 2:30 pm!)
4) Optional: meet up afterward (at 6:30 pm) at the watering hole of the month (this month: Manitou Brewing Company!)
****Being a part of the UpaDowna Incline Happy Hour means that you will obey all rules and regulations of the Incline and Barr Trail (https://manitousprings.org/where-to-play/manitou-incline/). We DO NOT associate ourselves with people that cut switchbacks, litter, or display other disrespectful uses of the trial. The Incline has it’s own set of “guidelines” that you may or may not choose to follow. Ages 21+ only for this event. Dogs are NOT recommended for this trail.*****