Out with the old, in with the new! It’s time to start cleaning the garage out of old gear you no longer use anymore or would like to update! Score a sweet winter coat for FREE! Donate that bike you never ride for a good cause! Bid on some ahhmazing outdoor items to support our nonprofit! We’re taking donated items for our Outdoor Gear Swap & Auction from Nov. 26th to December 9th! Then, join us for the Swap & Auction on Dec. 9th from 5-7pm!
There will be 3 parts to this free-to-enter event:
1) 5-6pm: “live” auction style giveaway of gently used and new items for FREE
2) 6:30-7pm: “live” auction of higher quality items available for bidding (all proceeds will go to UpaDowna)
3) 5-6:30pm: “silent” auction going on of all NEW items (all proceeds will go to UpaDowna)
Bison Bros Food Truck will be on site from 5-7pm for dinner! UpaDowna will provide beer and drinks for donations!
You can drop off items at our new location 2 weeks before the swap or bring them the day of until 4pm. Please select a time to drop off your items by clicking here. A donation acknowledgement letter for taxes can be issued upon request.
We will accept items from the following lists.
Gently used or new hard goods such as:
- skis, snowboards, snowshoes
- camping equipment
- trekking poles
- backpacks including hiking carriers for kids
- gently used and/or rideable bikes
- vanlife or car camping goods
- dog items
- kids items
Gently used or new soft goods will be accepted such as:
- outdoor adventure clothing (no standard cotton t-shirts or jeans etc)
- outdoor adventure jackets/pants including ski/snowboarding
- hiking shoes, sandals, winter boots, climbing shoes etc
Have a question about what gear is accepted? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be posting larger items as they are dropped or so you get an idea of what to bring that moolah for! This is a great opportunity to get holiday gifts at a cheaper price. Any gear not taken at the end of the night will be given to our event sponsor Gearonimo which sells the items and gives a portion of the proceeds back to UpaDowna!
Thank you to our event sponsors: