The Piranha is capable of tackling daily tasks such as tightening and loosening nuts, bolts, and screws. Prying, opening, and scraping objects. And last but not least, popping off the tops of my favorite refreshing beverages!
With an MSRP of $49 you won’t beat the price of PocketToolX’s Piranha when it comes to slim, light everyday carry tools. For its size you won’t find more bang for your buck. I almost forgot, it’s also TSA compliant!
- 154CM Stainless Steel 0.140″ Thick
- Overall Size: 3.875″ × 1.5″
- 54 grams (1.9 oz.)
- Heat-treated to 58-60 HRC
- Coated Double-ended driver bit (P2, #8)
- Open and box Wrenches
- Bottle Opener
- Pry Tips
- Scraper End
- Package/Box Opener Notch
- Available Finishes: Smooth Stonewash (Standard), Satin Beadblast, Smoke Conversion Coat
If you like the Piranha and the idea behind it, but don’t find it to suit your specific needs or wants in an everyday carry be sure to check out the other slim, light weight tools offered from PocketToolX.
All in all, the Piranha is a great tool to have in a pinch!